Some of my experiences include:
- Over 30 years counseling and psychotherapy
- Co-founder and owner of an employee assistance, counseling firm that served companies and their employees in many states nationwide and internationally
- Over 20 years providing clinical supervision
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) qualified – Level III trained.
- Certification as an Employee Assistance Professional
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Compulsive Gambling Counseling
- National and international experience serving individuals and educating those who serve individuals who have been traumatized by emotional violence, physical violence, sexual violence, the violence of war, shootings, other forms of violence, and vicarious trauma.
- I am a veteran of the US Navy and served as a Corpsman with the United States Marines in Vietnam.
- Individual counseling to adults and adolescent clients (over 15 Years old)
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- I address:
- Chemical Dependence
- Addictive/compulsive Behaviors
- Workplace Issues
- Communication Skill Development
- Conflict Resolution (Individual, Family, Work, Organizational)
- Training on nearly any workplace problem